Monday, August 29, 2011

Shallow Cr. Hike

I increased the pix to 3 megapixels, if they take too long to download let me know and I can make the files shorter.
Wayne & Linda led us up the Shallow Cr. canyon to the YERT where we had lunch. There is one long hill to contend with but everybody made it. We cleared several trees off the trail, so horses can make it OK now.............
This is the first time we have hiked this canyon before the aspens had turned, we will probably hike it later after they turn. It is a great hike anytime.........
Doug will lead the hike tomorrow, I will lead the hike Thursday (Barry corrected me on the mileage, it is only 5 miles not 7 as I had recalled) on a crossover hike on the Tewksberry trail.
Meet at the VCPL by 9AM, bring raingear, lunch, water and as many friends as you can...........
Dennis

No comments: